Booking terms & conditions
● A 50% down payment of daily rates is required to confirm the booking.
● Balance due to be paid 3 months prior to commence of safari.
● Trophy fees are payable at the end of safari on all animals killed or wounded, with the exception of special packages which are due before safari commences.
● Cash payments in US Dollars.
● Additional 2% will be added to Traveler checks or certified bank draft payments.
● Cerro Indio Safaris reserves the right to change conditions, prices and / or terms herein without notice.
● No refunds will be made if client cancels safari within a 6 months period before safari commences, unless safari is re-booked.
● In all other instances the deposit will be refunded less a 10% for administration fees.
● To validate a re-booking the daily rate balance has to be paid in full.
● Big game hunting is a dangerous sport, and involves a certain amount of risk, even when all precautions are taken. Cerro Indio Safaris will not be liable for any injury, death, illness sustained, or property loss or damage.
● Although Cerro Indio counts with the legal insurance required to operate in Argentina, hunters must be covered by their own insurances.
● Argentina is Malaria free and there are not vaccination requirements to enter the country.